Both stores are now fully open again to customers – there is no longer any need to book an appointment.
During this period we will be implementing the following guidelines:
- All staff and customers will strictly adhere to staying 2 metres apart and use provided hand sanitiser on entry and exit to/from the store.
- The maximum number of customers we accommodate in the store at the same time is 3. If the store is busy you may need to wait outside.
- Contactless payments have now been increased to £45 – please pay by card where possible.
- Please ensure you bring your own sticks with you to try anything out (or you can always buy a fresh pair!).
- Our opening hours are 10am – 5pm – Monday – Saturday.
- This probably goes without saying but please do not visit if you have any COVID 19 symptoms!
As always – it’s business as usual on our website. We’re still processing/shipping orders as normal and we’re still offering free delivery on everything over £50 until further notice. Contactless Collect From Store is available during current store opening hours.
Keep an eye on our Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & Twitter for further updates 💪🏼
If you need anymore information, hit us up on our socials or drop us an email ([email protected])
Still on furlough nothing much to do?? DID YOU KNOW WE HAVE A PODCAST??
We have over 20 HOURS worth of conversations with some of our and YOUR most favourite drummers such as Cherise Orsei, Craig Reynolds, Craig Kneale, Benny Greb, Jonny Scott, Alyn Cosker as well as some topical conversations amongst ourselves for your entertainment. These chats are a great way to get inside the minds of phenomenal drummers who share life experiences, practice tips and more within an hour, sometimes longer.
You can listen to it on Spotify, or Apple Podcasts!