With SamplePad Pro, there’s no limit to your sonic creativity. SamplePad Pro is the all-in-one percussion instrument that knows no bounds. It features 8 fully responsive and velocity sensitive pads with blue LED illumination. There are hundreds of professionally recorded in-demand sounds onboard, and a SD card slot for loading and storing your own custom sounds. In short, SamplePad Pro is everything you’re looking for in a multi-pad—and more.
SamplePad Pro has trigger inputs for two additional drum pads. Plus, there are Kick Drum and Hi-Hat pedal inputs. The Kick Drum pedal jack provides both switch and trigger options; the Hi-Hat pedal jack can be set for either switch or variable operation. Adding pads and pedals can transform your SamplePad Pro from a percussion powerhouse into a full-blown electronic drum kit for the on-the-go performer. With an optional module mount, USB MIDI, 5-pin MIDI, and an 1/8” audio input for playing along to your favorite tracks, the SamplePad Pro integrates seamlessly into your existing acoustic or electronic drum kit setup.
Over 200 carefully-crafted drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds are built-in—each created by the professional Alesis sound design team. These sounds are arranged into ten onboard preset drum kits for instant access during performance. You can also use an SD card (up to 32GB, not included) to store an additional 512 of your own sounds and 89 custom kits. Plus, each sound offers individual access to key parameters such as pitch, panning, and reverb for customized control. The user interface is intuitive and fast – editing and loading your own sounds is quick and easy, even during live performances!
- 8 isolated rubber pads
- Active blue LED pad illumination
- 2 additional drum pad inputs
- Kick Pedal input; selectable switch or trigger mode
- Hi-Hat pedal input; selectable switch or variable mode
- 200+ built-in drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds
- 10 ready-to-play drum kits
- Add new sounds via SD Card (SD Card not included)
- Save up to 512 sounds and 20 kits per 32GB SD card
- LCD display and software utility for complete control
- MIDI In and Out ports
- USB port for computer connectivity
- 1/4″ stereo outputs (L, R)
- 1/4″ headphone output with volume control
- 1/8″ stereo aux input with level control
- System footswitch jack
- SamplePad Pro
- Power Adapter
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual