Alesis Strike Module
Alesis Strike Module
£649.99with FREE UK SHIPPING!
- Includes over 136 preset kits, 1,800 instruments and 45,000 samples!!
- 12 trigger inputs to attach Alesis and other electronic drum triggers
- Mixing surface with 12 individual faders
This item is ordered from our supplier on request
Please allow 5-10 working days for delivery
WHY SHOP WITH DRUMMERS ONLY?
MORE WAYS TO PAY...
All goods (excluding pre-owned products) are supplied with at least One Years Manufacturers Warranty.
In the event of any problems you can call us on 0141 429 3799, email us at [email protected] quoting your receipt number or if you have an account on our website you can arrange the return directly from your account dashboard.
The Strike Pro Module is by far the most versatile and capable module that Alesis has ever offered. A large measure of the amazing playability and character of this kit is due to the expansive sound library with over 136 custom kits made from over 1800 instruments and 45,000 samples. The module has onboard sampling capability, 16GB external card storage, and USB/MIDI connectivity, which you can use in conjunction with your favorite music production software as well as the powerful Strike Software Editor. With this editor players can assemble their own custom samples into multiple velocity layer and round-robin instruments, piece together the perfect drum kit, and then transfer it onto the module via USB. Every feature and control is incredibly easy to keep track of, thanks to the Strike Pro Module’s 4.3-inch color LED screen, which displays all the player’s settings and choices at a quick glance. It adds up to unprecedented flexibility and programmability, combined with total mastery of the kit’s status.
- Over 136 preset kits, 1,800 instruments and 45,000 samples
- 4.3in color display provides necessary visual feedback for dialing in your sound and editing parameters
- (12) trigger inputs for Alesis and other electronic drum triggers
- Variable hi-hat pedal input
- Mixing surface with 12 individual faders for tactile control over your drum sound
- (2) ¼” TRS main audio outputs
- (8) individual ¼” TRS outputs for ultimate control over your mix in the studio or on stage
- ¼” headphone output with separate metronome sound
- External SD card slot for saving and loading user kits, instruments and samples (16GB SD card INCLUDED)
- Built-in sampler to edit and assign your own sounds to a kit
- 1/8” auxiliary audio input for connecting and recording external music playback devices
- USB/MIDI output for use with virtual instruments and recording software
- Strike Software Editor for creating your own custom kits and instruments
- 12-connection ¼” TRS cable snake included
- Strike Performance Drum Module
- Module mount with screws
- Cable snake
- Power supply
- Module user guide
- Safety and warranty manual
- Strike Software Editor (Download)