The Strike MultiPad is an incredibly capable and versatile device that far surpasses the performance and creative potential of any previous electronic drum pad. Never before has such sheer percussive power been built into a single unit or been so easy to play.
Sample anything you want – any sound, any effect, from anywhere. Edit your samples and loops with the five built-in effects processors. Lop-based recording of your performance is a snap, either from the samples you created or the live audio looper. Perform better, faster, with more creativity, versatility and capability than any other drum pad, anywhere.
- 9 velocity-sensitive pads with customizable RGB lights
- 4.3in display provides an informative overview of your kit, and makes editing fast
- 32GB of storage with over 6GB of content, including loops, drums and percussion, plus melodic instruments for any style
- 2-input/2-output USB audio and MIDI interface
- 5 Built-in effects processors
- Built-in sampler lets you record from USB, smartphone, microphone or other audio device
- Import WAV files and backup your kits via USB
- Built in Audio Looper
- Pro Tools | First – Alesis Edition, a special version of this acclaimed software which includes an exclusive plugin bundle only available from Alesis. When you need to record or edit your samples on a more granular level, Pro Tools | First – Alesis Edition is the perfect solution.
- Ableton Live 10 Lite is a lightweight version of Ableton Live 10 – but don’t let that fool you. It comes with all of Live’s essential workflows, instruments and effects – everything you need to create, record, mix, and perform. When Ableton Live 10 Lite is paired with the Alesis Strike MultiPad, the possibilities are endless.