British Drum Co. ‘Bluebird’ 14x6in Chrome Over Brass Snare Drum
WHY SHOP WITH DRUMMERS ONLY?
MORE WAYS TO PAY...
All goods (excluding pre-owned products) are supplied with at least One Years Manufacturers Warranty.
In the event of any problems you can call us on 0141 429 3799, email us at [email protected] quoting your receipt number or if you have an account on our website you can arrange the return directly from your account dashboard.
A snare that expresses every nuance of your playing. The British Drum Co. ‘Bluebird’ 14 x 6” Chrome Over Brass Snare Drum features a beautiful chrome over brass shell; double-beaded to provide a more focused tone. Its exceptional sensitivity gives you precise, crisp sticking and deep, defined rim shots.
No matter what you choose to play, the Bluebird snare gives you that gorgeously expressive tone. The rich and expressive brushwork, subtle mallet dynamics, and articulate stick work all being expressed just how you want. Every demand is answered with a perfectly crisp, perfectly articulate sound – no need to break a sweat.
- Sensitive and responsive – answers every nuance of your playing
- Bright and cutting, with a meaty punch giving it a fat sound
- Handmade and precision manufactured to British quality standards
- Iconic Palladium hardware complements the integrity and aesthetics of the shell
- Chrome over brass with extra aesthetic touches make this drum a true beauty!
Unique palladium hardware
The British Drum Co. worked long and hard on the development of Palladium hardware. Inspired by the Art Deco period of art and design with its unique geometric patterns, both the sound and appearance were a careful consideration in its design. The chrome plated steel over chrome shell ensures your snare drum is practical, sounds incredible and looks beautiful.
- Size: 14” x 6”
- Shell: 1.2mm double beaded brass
- Hoops: 2.3mm triple-flanged
- Heads: Remo USA
- Lugs: Palladium
- Snare strainer: Palladium Mk1
- Snare wires: Brass
- SKU: BB-1460-SN