Condition – 8.5/10. Minimal aesthetic marks with no notable dinks or dents to shells or hardware. Overall this kit is in great condition with no damage that would affect its sound, playability, or longevity.
Featuring innovative, sleek hardware and legendary Gretsch-formula Maple shells, the Catalina Maple is a favourite kit amongst players that want a great sounding (and great looking) drum set with a satisfyingly ergonomic playing experience.
Catalina Maple’s mounting hardware includes a round “gas cap” bass drum mount plate and an ultra-low profile GTS mounting system. These kits also features Gretsch T-Wing screws and bolts with these included on all fittings, providing a set-up that’s easy on the hands.
The Catalina Maple’s 7-ply Gretsch-formula shell has 30-degree bearing edges and natural shell interiors. Bass drums include telescopic bass drum spurs and matching maple wood bass drum hoops, with toms and snare drum featuring 2.5mm triple flanged hoops.
Features & Specifications
- A great sounding, great looking drum set designed to provide an ergonomic playing experience.
- Round “gas cap” bass drum mount plate and an ultra-low profile GTS mounting system.
- Gretsch T-Wing screws and bolts on all fittings,
- 7-ply Gretsch-formula shell
- 30-degree bearing edges
- Natural shell interiors
- Telescopic bass drum spurs
- Matching maple wood bass drum hoops
- Toms and snare drum feature 2.5mm triple flanged hoops
- Rubber isolated die-cast bass drum claws help keep bass drum hoops looking new
- Fitted with new UV2 Evans Drum heads on snare and tom batter-sides
- Bass Drum; 22 x 18in
- Tom: 10 x 7in
- Tom: 12 x 8in
- Floor Tom: 16 x 16in
- Snare: 14 x 5.5in
*There is no manufacturers warranty on pre-owned kits