The AH80 is designed to accurately render electric guitars, keyboards, electric drumkits or microphones. The preamp features 3 channels, XLR and jack inputs, individual channel level controls and a master 5 Band Graphic EQ. The Master section includes a CD input, line out and a headphone socket. The AH80 features a carpet covered kickback cabinet fitted with a 10″ custom designed driver and is finished off with a steel kick grille. The cabinet design allows either angled or forward positioning on stage.
Proud to be a British company, Laney were founded in 1967 by Lyndon Laney, with the mission statement to deliver to artists amplifiers with outstanding tone above all else. Since their beginnings Laney have ammassed fans around the world, mostly in the hard rock genre, including endorsees Tony Iommi (Black Sabbath), and Adam Dutkiewicz and Joel Stroetzel Killswitch Engage.
- Power RMS: 65 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms
- Inputs: Jack Inputs on all channel – XLR input on CH1
- Ch 1: Balanced XLR/Unbalanced Line
- Ch 2: Stereo Unbalanced Line
- Ch 3: Hi-Z Instrument
- Equalisation: Master 5 Band Graphic EQ (±12dB)
- Line Out: Yes
- Drivers: 10″ Custom Designed Driver
- Cabinet Design: Carpet covered, dual position kickback cabinet
- Headphone Socket: Yes
- CD Input: AUX/CD input – 3.5mm stereo jack, Line Out
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes