The LP box kit allows you to play cajon in a drum set position.
Play with hands or cajon brushes to create infinite grooves with the 3 “Tone Zones”.
An independent bass soundboard allows for ultimate distinction with no cross talk while the adjustable snare mechanism allows you to dial in your ideal snare tone.
Made in LP’s USA Woodshop.
- H-19” W-11 3/4” D-11 3/4”
- Three Red Meranti Soundboards with Birch Body
- Drum key adjustable snare mechanism allows snare sound on multiple surfaces
- 3 “Tone Zones” include independent bass, mid, and high soundboards
- 5” Removable Sound platform with integrated bass drum pedal mount that works with most bass drum pedals