Ludwig Atlas Classic Hi-Hat Stand
WHY SHOP WITH DRUMMERS ONLY?
MORE WAYS TO PAY...
All goods (excluding pre-owned products) are supplied with at least One Years Manufacturers Warranty.
In the event of any problems you can call us on 0141 429 3799, email us at [email protected] quoting your receipt number or if you have an account on our website you can arrange the return directly from your account dashboard.
- Aerodisc Bottom Cymbal Tilter (Patent Pend.): A unique, revolving approach allowing the player to position the bottom hat cymbal to any angle and lock it in place.
- Adjustable spring tension
- Acculite Sustain Feet (Patent Pend): Standard on all Atlas Classic stands, Acculite Sustain Feet are designed to increase placement versatility compared to other flat based stands. Their dual-slot design allows for unrestricted, overlapping positioning using alternating heights on companion stands. Acculite’s bottom chamber further creates a sonic barrier between the stand and the floor, improving resonance from mounted cymbals, toms and snare drums.
- Upper tripod lock for rock-solid stability
- Foldable wire base for compact storage and portability
- Easily replaceable cymbal sleeve
- Simple, durable construction.
- SpurLok Heel Plate Anchors: Added stability and grip to insure solid, slip-free performance located directly under the heel plate for improved stability.
- 7/8,3/4″ tubing for light weight and portability
- Insulated tube joint clamps