Condition – 7/10. Surface marks, marks on inside edge around the circumference of both hats. No fleabites or keyholing on either hat.
These Paiste PST 8 Medium Hi-hats have a refined sound character with some warmth and a deep touch. They have a balanced stick sound with a lively response, giving them a medium feel and a solid pronounced chick sound. These hats are designed with versatility in mind and would sound right at home in a wide range of genres.
Paiste’s PST 8 cymbals are made of the iconic 2002 bronze. These cymbals are then refined through hand hammering and finished in Paiste’s unique handmade reflector finish. It’s about as shiny as a cymbal gets.
- Ideal for Live playing and casual recording
- Medium volume with a lot of range for dynamics
- Bright, clean, full, and focused sound character
- Clear tonal definition with a decent warmth
- Hand finished in Paiste’s Mesmerising Reflector Shine
- Set of 14 inch Paiste Hi-Hats
- Made of CuSn8 Bronze, or 2002 Bronze
*There is no manufacturers warranty on pre-owned items