Condition – 7/10. Surface marks, no fleabites, no concerning mounting hole damage. Overall in good condition with no worrying damage.
These Signature Reflector Heavy Full Hi-hats are a Paiste work of art. They have a clear cutting stick definition with a glassy sound that sits at a higher frequency range. Their tone is clean plenty of sustain and heavier characteristics.
With a long projecting decay and crisp attack, these hats creates a serious presence with some incredible stick definition and a cutting foot chick.
Paiste Signature Reflector cymbals are forged from Proprietary Signature Bronze, an alloy developed specifically for cymbals, and crafted by Paiste’s most skilled Swiss craftsmen.
Reflector cymbals came to life through a pursuit of uncompromising sound character, with no expense being overlooked. These cymbals are crisp, somewhat complex, and LOUD with a comfortable and lively playing feel.
Paiste Signatures are cymbals of unsurpassed quality, ideal for drummers in pursuit of unlimited personal creativity and musical excellence.
These Heavy Full Hi-hat cymbals are ideal for loud settings (live situations especially) and genres that require body, presence, and volume. These Hi-hats would especially suit rock, metal, fusion, and punk.
Features & Specifications
- Uncompromisingly cutting and bright sound character
- Glassy, crisp, with some complexities when semi-open
- Heavier weight with a lively playing feel
- Made from Proprietary Signature Bronze, designed specifically for cymbals
- Developed from drummers looking for unlimited personal creativity and musical excellence
- Incredible Projection with a cutting chick sound
- 14 inch Paiste Signature Hi-hat cymbals
- Pronounced stick definition with plenty of clarity and volume