Condition – 9/10. Minor carpet scratchiness where a pedal has sat on it, finger marks on the rubber/ underside.
Roland’s NE-10 Noise Eater is a sound isolation riser for kick pads and pedals. It is ideally for V-drums though would work for absorbing the impact form a pedal on a smaller acoustic setup (i.e. an 18in Bass Drum). The Noise Eater is generally an ideal bit of kit for anyone playing in an apartment or on the upper floor of a building.
While electronic kits can be quiet, the physical thud of kick and hi-hat pedals can still reverberate downwards through your floor. The Noise Eater goes under your pedals to absorb this energy and stop even the heaviest kickers’ shockwaves surprising your downstairs denizens.
The Roland NE-10 Isolation Board features a compact design that doesn’t affect play or stability , it has multiple dome shaped rubber dampers that keep this riser low but effective.
- Effective sound isolation for V-drums and smaller acoustic kicks.
- Low-profile design keeps things stable and playable
- Reduces noise and vibration transfer by approximately 75% (says Roland)
- Ideal for drummers living in apartments, condos, and multi-level homes
- Rubber and Carpet Sound Isolation Pedal Mat by Roland
- Size in inches: 21 long x 8.5 wide, 1.2 deep
- Size in cm: 53.4 long x 21.6 wide x 3 deep
*There is no manufacturers warranty on pre-owned items