Roland RT-30HR DUAL Drum Trigger
WHY SHOP WITH DRUMMERS ONLY?
MORE WAYS TO PAY...
All goods (excluding pre-owned products) are supplied with at least One Years Manufacturers Warranty.
In the event of any problems you can call us on 0141 429 3799, email us at [email protected] quoting your receipt number or if you have an account on our website you can arrange the return directly from your account dashboard.
With exceptional trigger sensitivity, ultra-quick installation, and compatibility with the latest drum hardware, the streamlined RT-30 series sets a new standard for anyone wanting to explore hybrid drumming. Ideal for use on snare drums, the RT-30HR supports independent head and rim triggering for playing two different sounds from the same drum. The RT-30HR also incorporates a newly developed self-guided mount that automatically sets the sensor in the optimum position against the drumhead, with no fussy mechanical adjustment needed after mounting.
- Advanced dual-trigger device with independent head and rim triggering for playing electronic sources from acoustic drums
- Compatible with Roland’s TM-2 Trigger Module, TD-series V-Drums sound modules, and SPD-series percussion pads
- Installs on nearly any metal drum hoop, including the latest inward-curved hoop styles
- Newly developed self-guided mount makes installation quick and easy
- 10 mm lower in profile than previous designs for increased playing comfort
- Durable fiberglass-reinforced ABS body and secure mounting mechanism for dependable operation
- Side-mounted trigger output jack for improved cable management
- TRS connection cable included