The Roland SPD One Wav is a new type of digital percussion pad, one that allows any musician to perform with their own sounds and samples.
Importing audio files is as simple as connecting the SPD One Wav to a PC or Mac and dragging your .wav files into the drive that appears. Whether you need full-length backing tracks or one-shot samples, your sounds can be loaded and played in seconds.
Once you’re ready to go, the SPD One Wav’s robust-yet-sensitive pad can be played with sticks, hands, or feet, and trigger threshold settings are easily adjusted with intuitive controls.
Powered by batteries or AC, the portable SPD One Wav can be used on the floor or a tabletop, or mounted to any rig or drum setup with the included adapter.
SPD One Wav operation is simple, even for those musicians who are not technical; just by using four knobs on the control panel, you can change the sound, volume, balance, and more.
Whether you’re a drummer, percussion player, guitarist, DJ, or vocalist, the Roland SPD One Wav is a simple and flexible way to expand your sound palette and invigorate your performances.
- Light, compact digital percussion pad that can be played with drumsticks, hands, or feet
- Import your original WAV sound data by connecting to a computer via USB and dragging and dropping files
- Internal 4 GB drive can hold up to 360 minutes of stereo audio
- Edit and control your sounds easily with just four knobs
- Powered by batteries (4 x AA) or AC adaptor
- Main stereo output, plus stereo headphones output for monitoring
- USB-MIDI enables use as a pad controller for music software
- Can be floor or tabletop mounted, or fitted to drum hardware and mic stands using the included mounting adaptor