The Quiet Tone mesh practice pads can be taken anywhere and used on a variety of surfaces. You can attach the mesh to the head of a drum for real feel and almost no sound. If you’re out and about, you can place the Quiet Tone on any flat surface, your legs, or you can attach it to a snare stand and angle it how you like – perfect for practice without the disturbance of volume.
One of the features that gives the Quiet Tone its realistic feel is the adjustable tensioning, which lets you control the responsive feel of the head for diverse styles of playing. A triple-flanged hoop also makes authentic rimshots and cross-sticking possible, making the Quiet Tone beyond your average practice pad.
- Triple-flanged metal hoops for rim shots and cross-sticking
- Patented non-slip rubber feet transfer energy from your drumstick to the drumhead
- Adjustable tension for controlling response and feel
- Sound absorbing mesh reduces volume by up to 99 percent
- Attach to drum or snare stand