Ready to hit the road!
The SJC Tour Series Snare is ideal for drummers needing a quality snare drum for the road.
Made in the USA at SJC’s Southbridge, MA factory by the same hands that craft SJC’s Ultimate Custom line, Tour Series snares use SJC’s most popular, most requested snare size and shell/bearing edge combinations for its drums.
Taking the most sought after configuration of their touring artists, this versatile snare is built to be rugged on the road, easy to tune, and most importantly, made to STAY in tune gig after gig!
The Tour Series was the first series SJC ever started making and is a staple in their line-up!
Features & Specifications
- Hand crafted in SJC’s Southbridge, MA factory
- All North American 10ply Maple Shell
- Double 45° Bearing Edges
- Satin Lacquer Finish
- Classic SJC Lugs
- 2.3mm Triple Flanged Hoops
- Comes fitted with Evans G2 Coated Batter & Hazy snare side
- 20 Stand Snare Wire
- Ruby Red Lacquer Finish With Brass Hardware