The SQ2 Drum System represents SONOR’s extensive know-how in drum making and sound design. Building upon more than 140 years of manufacturing experience, this range of custom instruments offers the ultimate in SONOR craftsmanship. It is the flagship within the SONOR drum programme.
This 14x6in SQ2 snare drum features Medium Maple shells: North American Maple offers a mellow, warm and very balanced full tone providing low frequency punch and a mixed balance of mids and highs.
The outer ply is the stunning American Walnut veneer, finshed with a high gloss lacquer.
- Diameter: 14in
- Depth: 6in
- Shell Material: Maple
- Shell Type: Medium
- Shell Finish outside: American Walnut Veneer, High Gloss
- Shell Finish inside: Natural Clear Protective Lacquer, Semi Gloss
- Batter Head: Medium, coated white
- Resonance Head: Resonance, clear
- Hoop 1 for batter head: Power Hoop, chrome plated
- Tensioning Screws 1 for batter head: Square head screws, chrome plated
- Lugs 1 for batter head: double lugs, chrome plated
- Snare Strainer: chrome plated
- SQ2 Logo: chrome plated
- Snare Wire: Snare Wire, 2 x 8 Wires, Ø 0.5 mm, Steel
- Tensioning Screws 2 for resonance head: Square head screws, chrome plated
- Hoop 2 for resonance head: Power Hoop, chrome plate