Condition: 8/10. This Yamaha DTX-Multi Electronic Percussion Pad is less than a year old, has had minimal use and comes with two valuable add-ons – the Yamaha PS-940 Stand and MAT1 Mounting Plate. Combined these three total £583 new so jump in and save with this pre-owned set-up!
Yamaha DTX-Multi 12
The Yamaha DTX-Multi 12 is a powerful, all-in-one percussion pad that suits anyone from a beginner to an expert, accommodating different levels of playing, a wide variety of playing styles and performance situations.
You can use the DTX-MULTI 12 in a variety of ways, such as using the percussion pad in combination with acoustic drums and percussion to accent music with a rich variety of voices, transferring data to the connected computer where you can compose music with the included “Cubase AI 5” program, and connecting a kick pedal (sold separately) to create as a compact drum set.
In addition to a broad spectrum of voices taken from the world renowned, flagship MOTIF series synthesizers, the DTX-MULTI 12 also features many new percussion sounds that have been collected through Yamaha’s advanced sampling techniques and ready-to-use effect sounds for a grand total of 1,277 voices.
It includes not only digital sounds but also DJ sounds and a rich variety of voices from percussion, chromatic percussion, folk, and acoustic drum instruments. Users can also import WAV and AIFF audio files from a USB memory device and use them as voices.
The Yamaha DTX-MULTI 12 functions as a sample playback device with 64MB of battery backed Flash ROM.
Together with great-sounding reverb and chorus effects that can be applied to entire drum kits, the DTX-MULTI 12 also features a Variation effect unit that can be used to enhance individual voices in many exciting ways.
The DTX-MULTI 12 provides a number of playing modes and features that enable performers to directly express their art and talent. Up to four different voices can be assigned to each pad.
The unit comes with trigger-input jacks that five external pads can be connected to as well as one foot switch jack and one hi-hat controller jack.
- Built-in pads 12
- External inputs 5 (three-zone x 1; monaural x 4)
- Maximum polyphony 64 notes
- Wave memory 100 MB (16-bit linear conversion)
- Voices Drum and percussion: 1,061
- Keyboard: 216
- Drum kits Preset: 50
- User-defined: 200
- Effects Variation x 42 types; Chorus x 6 types; Reverb x 6 types: 5-band master equalizer
- Pad functions Increment or decrement of drum kit, pattern, or tempo; tap tempo; switching on or off of click-track; transmission of control change messages
- Bit depth 16 bit
- Wave memory 64 MB
- Maximum size Mono sample: 2 MB
- Stereo sample: 4 MB
- Sample formats Proprietary, WAV, and AIFF
- Sequence capacity 152,000 notes
- Display Backlit LCD with 2 rows of 16 characters
- Dimensions: Width 345mm, Height 96mm, Depth 319mm, Width 345mm
- Weight 3.3kg
There’s no doubt that the Yamaha DTX-MULTI 12 is an excellent tabletop electronic percussion pad, but the get the most out of your playing experience, you’re going to want to put it on a stand. The PS940 from Yamaha is a custom designed, fully adjustable stand that’s perfect for the DTX-MULTI 12. A sleek chrome finish allows lets the PS940 fit in seamlessly with most full drum kits, and give the DTX-MULTI 12 a professional look even when played alone. Collapsable legs and a telescopic height adjustment tube make transporting the PS940 easy.
- Custom designed for the Yamaha DTX-MULTI 12
- Professional chrome finish
- Collapsable legs
- Telescopic height adjustment
- Allows you to adjust the DTX-MULTI 12’s angle
- Includes Yamaha MAT1 mounting plate
*No manufacturer warranty with pre-owned products.