Powerful DTX502 Drum Trigger Module
The DTX502 has almost twice the wave ROM and over 250 more sounds than its predecessor and features new drum and cymbal samples from top VST developers that have been optimized for DTX. The increased memory offers more detailed articulations and more true variety in the DTX502’s vast library of drum sounds. You can even import you own samples (and MIDI songs) for further expandability.
Using proprietary laser technology to analyze drum strokes, precisely tuned trigger settings on the DTX502 series resulting in a more natural feeling with laser accuracy. You also get advanced features from higher end models like cymbal muting, natural cymbal swells, and smoother snare drumrolls so the kits respond to every nuance of your playing.
Updated Practice Functions
New drum training functions are included to challenge you no matter your current skill level every time you practice. Working with these tools will help you improve the most important skills for drumming from rhythmic timing to pad accuracy and endurance. The system will even generate a score so you can track your progress as you improve.
New Design Offers Versatile Customisation
The DTX502 module is perfect for use in a ‘hybrid’ kit with your acoustic drum hardware, and can be expanded with four additional pads or triggers. Pad upgrades let you build your dream kit as your skills improve. USB connectivity lets you connect to a PC.
- Module: DTX502
- Snare: XP80
- Tom: XP70 x 2
- Floor Tom: XP70
- Bass Drum: KP65
- Hi-Hat: RHH135 + HS650A
- Crash Cymbal: PCY135
- Ride Cymbal: PCY135
- Kick: KP100
- Rack: RS502
- Maximum Polyphony: 32 Notes
- Voices: Drum and percussion: 691, Melodies: 128
- Effects: Reverb: 9, Master EQ: 2 bands
- Drum Kits: Preset: 50 User: 50 (Total memory capacity of 1MB.)
- Note Capacity: Approx. 104,000 Notes (Total memory capacity of 1MB.)
- Note Resolution: 96 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Song Recording type: Real-time replace
- Song Tracks: 1 track
- Songs: Demo: 1, Practice: 37, Pad: 22, User: 40
- Sequence formats: Proprietary, SMF format 0/1
- Tempo: 30 to 300 BPM, Tap Tempo supported.
- Beat: 1/4 to 16/4, 1/8 to 16/8, and 1/16 to 16/16
- Timing: Accent, Quarter note, Eighth note, Sixteenth note, Triplet
- Training Functions: Groove Check, Rhythm Gate, Measure Break, Tempo Up/Down, Change Up, Pad Gate, Part Mute, Fast Blast
- Connectors: OUTPUT [L/MONO] (Standard mono phone), OUTPUT [R] (Standard mono phone), Trigger inputs 1, 5, 6, 9 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Rim switch), Trigger inputs 2, 3, 4, 7 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Trigger), HI-HAT CONTROL (Standard stereo phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), PHONES (Standard stereo phone), USB TO HOST
- Accessories: Power adapter (PA-130), Module holder, Module holder fastening screws x2, Owner’s Manual
- Samples: 20 waves (maximum)
- Sample Data Bits: 16 bits
- Sampling Time Mono/Stereo: 44.1kHz: 12 sec (mono)
- Sample Formats: WAV, AIFF