The new Kerope from Zildjian draws upon all of Zildjian’s rich history and cymbal-making expertise to bring forth the most authentic vintage K recreation to date. Each cymbal is meticulously hand-crafted using a 14-step process that encompasses the best of everything we have learned in 390 years of cymbal making.
- Warm, dark and complex sound with a cushion of wash
- Unique design gives Keropes an already played-in feel
- Proprietary patina process replicates the sonic and aesthetic characteristics of a vintage cymbal
- Gram weights hand-written under the bell of all cymbals
- Size: 14 in. / 35.56 cm.
- Weight: T-MT
- Finish: Traditional Finish
- Bell Size: Medium
- Sound: Dark