Condition 6.5/10. No dents or dinks, the start of some very minor keyholing and one similarly minor fleabite. Overall this splash is in good solid condition with no damage that would affect its sound, playability, or longevity.
This K Zildjian Splash delivers a dark quick attack, with an initial full bodied crash qualities that decays quickly.
K Cymbals are something of Legend & Legacy. Featured in the innovative cymbal work of Art Blakey, Elvin Jones, and Tony Williams to name only a few, many the world over have used K’s to define their sound.
These cymbals provide a deep, dry and shimmering sound first developed by Kerope Zildjian in 19th Century Turkey. Since then this signature K sound has been refined into the cymbals we see inspiring drummers today.
K cymbals are elaborately hammered and lathed out of Zildjian’s secret alloy, creating versatile cymbals with a wide-ranging blend of high and low frequencies that can be mellow or intense. It all depends on how you play them.
Features & Specifications
- A dark quick attack with crash qualities and a fast decay
- THE choice of cymbals for many the world over
- Deep, dry, shimmering sound character
- Elaborately hammered and lathed out of Zildjian’s secret alloy
- A versatile cymbals with a unique wide-ranging blend of high and low frequencies
- Paper Thin weight aids in decay and sensitivity
- Traditional Finish
- Small bell size
- Medium-Low profile
*There is no manufacturers warranty on pre-owned cymbals