What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Account related cookies
Login related cookies
Orders processing related cookies
- This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Site preferences cookies
- In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- We use a third party live chat service that allows you to contact us directly in real-time from any page on our website. This service also requires cookies to operate.
Here is a full list of all the cookies on our website:
|Cookie names||Type of cookie||First or Third party||Can be blocked||Session or Persistent||Expiry Time||Purpose|
|JCS_INENTIM||Essentials||First party||Persistent||1527279591||This cookie is generated by WP-Spamshield used for anti-spam checks|
|_wpss_h_||Essentials||First party||Persistent||1527279591||This cookie is generated by WP-Spamshield used for anti-spam checks|
|tawkUUID||Functionality||Third party||Persistent||1542827994.5459||This cookie is used to maintain a unique reference with our third-party chat application supplier tawk.to. These cookies are stored for the duration of your browsing session.|
|_wpss_p_||Essentials||First party||Persistent||1527279591||This cookie is generated by WP-Spamshield used for anti-spam checks|
|PHPSESSID||Functionality||First party||Session||This cookie stores the logged in user's username and a 128bit encrypted key. This information is required to allow a user to stay logged in to a web site without needing to submit their username and password for each page visited. Without this cookie, a user is unable to proceed to areas of the web site that require authenticated access.|
|woocommerce_warehouses||Essentials||First party||Persistent||1529867990.3685||This cookie is generated by our website to track stock levels from different locations and is required for our site to function|
|__cfduid||Essentials||Third party||Persistent||1558811988.3683||This cookie is strictly necessary for Cloudflare's security features and cannot be turned off.|
|__tawkuuid||Functionality||Third party||Persistent||1542827995||This cookie is used to maintain a unique reference with our third-party chat application supplier tawk.to. These cookies are stored for the duration of your browsing session.|
|JCS_INENREF||Essentials||First party||Persistent||1527279591||This cookie is generated by WP-Spamshield used for anti-spam checks|
|__cfduid||Essentials||Third party||Persistent||1558811993.9955||This cookie is strictly necessary for Cloudflare's security features and cannot be turned off.|
|TawkConnectionTime||Functionality||Third party||Session||This cookie is used to maintain a unique reference with our third-party chat application supplier tawk.to. These cookies are stored for the duration of your browsing session.|
|gws_unid||Functionality||First party||Session||This cookie is used by our website instant search function. WIthout this instant search will no longer be available.|
|NID||Functionality||Third party||Persistent||1543087196.8587||This cookie is created by Google Analytics for tracking the path of visitors through the website and identify returning visitors. Statistics derived from this information help us identify how well certain pages and aspects of the site perform, and where we can make improvements to help visitors access the information they need more quickly and with less hassle.|
|__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmt, __utmz, _ga, _gat, _gid||Analytics||Third party||Persistent||These cookies are added by Google Analytics for tracking the path of visitors through the website and identify returning visitors. Statistics derived from this information help us identify how well certain pages and aspects of the site perform, and where we can make improvements to help visitors access the information they need more quickly and with less hassle.|
|act, wd, xs, datr, sb, presence, c_user, fr, pl, reg_ext_ref, reg_fb_gate, reg_fb_ref||Advertising||Third party||Persistent||This Cookie is placed by Facebook. It enables Metia to measure, optimize and build audiences for advertising campaigns served on Facebook|
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.