Information for EU Customers - January 2021
As a result of the UK leaving the European Union we now have to make some changes to the way we handle orders which are being sent outwith the UK.
- As of 1st January 2021, rather than pay any tax at the point of purchase, VAT will now have to be paid at the point of arrival of goods into your country. The rate of VAT will be that of your country rather than UK VAT (20%). The price displayed at checkout for EU customers will no longer include any VAT.
- The prices displayed whilst browsing or adding items to your basket will usually still be in GBP and include UK VAT (20%).
- Please note there is no VAT chargeable on pre-owned goods, however VAT will still be added to the cost of the goods at your local rate.
- When you have entered your address details you will see the cart will automatically change the price you pay to the ex VAT price in GBP.
- All EU orders will now be shipped with DPD regardless of the size of the order.
- You will also be responsible for any duty and import fees due upon delivery. (Duty is only payable on items which were originally manufactured outwith the EU or UK).