DW 9000 Series AIRLIFT Snare Stand
WHY SHOP WITH DRUMMERS ONLY?
MORE WAYS TO PAY...
All goods (excluding pre-owned products) are supplied with at least One Years Manufacturers Warranty.
In the event of any problems you can call us on 0141 429 3799, email us at [email protected] quoting your receipt number or if you have an account on our website you can arrange the return directly from your account dashboard.
Adjusting your snare drum just got easier. With recent advancements in drum manufacturing and hardware design, everything seems to weigh more these days. Drum counter hoops to metal shells and lugs, more than ever, instruments are built to last. As a result, making a simple height adjustment on snare drums has become a challenge.
Enter, revolutionary new Airlift hardware. The secret is a pneumatic shock that effortlessly allows drums to float on a cushion of air for quick, effortless and exact adjustments every time. The patented, Randall May-designed system is available in our top-selling, road-proven 9300 snare stand and 9900 double tom stand.
DW designers, drummers and techs around the world insist on memory locks on the tube joints and the tripod leg assembly, plastic tube insulators, toothless tilters, large reset handles, secondary tilter locks, cymbal space adjusters and heavy gauge tubing. DW 9000 Series Stands deliver all of this and more.
- Knurled snare basket knob can be easily reversed, allowing the basket to be in a more closed position for holding smaller drums.
- Snare drum angle adjustment can be firmly locked with the large reset handle and double locked with TechLock.
- The basket can easily be removed from the tilter, enabling quick snare changes.
- 1″ upper tube / 1-1/4 base tube.
- Maximum basket height: 28.5″.
- Minimum basket height: 18″.