Adjusting your snare drum just got easier. With recent advancements in drum manufacturing and hardware design, everything seems to weigh more these days. Drum counter hoops to metal shells and lugs, more than ever, instruments are built to last. As a result, making a simple height adjustment on snare drums has become a challenge.
Enter, revolutionary new Airlift hardware. The secret is a pneumatic shock that effortlessly allows drums to float on a cushion of air for quick, effortless and exact adjustments every time. The patented, Randall May-designed system is available in our top-selling, road-proven 9300 snare stand and 9900 double tom stand.
DW designers, drummers and techs around the world insist on memory locks on the tube joints and the tripod leg assembly, plastic tube insulators, toothless tilters, large reset handles, secondary tilter locks, cymbal space adjusters and heavy gauge tubing. DW 9000 Series Stands deliver all of this and more.
- Knurled snare basket knob can be easily reversed, allowing the basket to be in a more closed position for holding smaller drums.
- Snare drum angle adjustment can be firmly locked with the large reset handle and double locked with TechLock.
- The basket can easily be removed from the tilter, enabling quick snare changes.
- 1″ upper tube / 1-1/4 base tube.
- Maximum basket height: 28.5″.
- Minimum basket height: 18″.