9000 Series offers heavy duty stands in a straight/boom configuration. Drum Workshop designers, drummers and techs around the world insist on memory locks on the tube joints and tripod leg assembly, plastic tube insulators, toothless tilters, large reset handles, secondary tilter locks, cymbal space adjusters and heavy guage tubing.
- Weight: 12.3lbs.
- 1/2″ diameter boom arm, 18″ in length.
- 3/4″ diameter upper tube.
- 1″ diameter middle tube.
- 1-1/4″ diameter lower tube.
- Maximum cymbal seat height: 88″.
- TechLock secondary drum key locking system.
- Knurled boom arm can be tucked inside the main tube to create a straight stand if desired.
- Plastic tube insulators inside heavy guage tubing.
- Hinged memory locks included at tube joints.
- Patented cymbal space adjuster. (Controls the swing of the cymbals, and is unique to 9000 series stands).
- Infinite adjustment toothless tilter with large reset handle offers unrestricted cymbal positioning.