GRUV-X X-CLICK – Black Satin
GRUV-X X-CLICK – Black Satin
- Increased Cross Stick Projection
- Made with 24-ply US Maple
- Mono Mount Fits All Snares
- Black Satin Finish
WHY SHOP WITH DRUMMERS ONLY?
MORE WAYS TO PAY...
All goods (excluding pre-owned products) are supplied with at least One Years Manufacturers Warranty.
In the event of any problems you can call us on 0141 429 3799, email us at [email protected] quoting your receipt number or if you have an account on our website you can arrange the return directly from your account dashboard.
The X-Click by Gruv-X is a revolutionary snare drum accessory that offers additional volume and boosted low-frequencies to your cross-stick sound. This helps the cross-stick tone project with consistency while boosting the overall sound. The hybrid formula of 24-plies of American rock maple and copper provides exceptional durability and sturdiness. They are also extremely compact in size, making a perfect addition to any drummers’ bag.
The special silicone suspension washer, located between the mount and the X-Click, protects the rim of your snare drum and floats the X-Click away from the mount. This separation improves the resonance and frequency response, as well as removing any unwanted sound or buzzing.
One mount for all
The ‘Mono Mount’ is a proprietary mount that is supplied and installed onto the X-Click and works on drums of all sizes. Whether you are rocking out a 15’’ 8-lug snare or a small and compact 10’’ 6-lug snare, the ‘Mono Mount’ will ensure reliable and consistent performances.
Perfect for stage and studio
The X-Click helps to get the most out of your snare drum, so it is undeniably very handy for live performances. Additionally, the X-Click is a lifesaver for audio engineers as it eliminates the need to ride the snare drum mic channel during cross-stick sections of the song or drumming performance.
A range a finishes to suit your kit
The X-Click has a large array of finish choices, allowing drummers to choose a finish that catches their eye the most. Choose a finish that matches or complements the colour of your snare drum or drum kit. With a range of styles, colours, and combinations – there is certainly something for everyone.
- Increases projection of cross-stick sounds
- 24-Ply American rock maple and copper provide exceptional durability
- Extremely compact in size – perfect for any drummers’ drum bag
- Silicone suspension washer protects the rim of your snare
- Improves resonance and frequency response
- ’Mono Mount’ works with drums of all sizes
- Perfect for stage and studio
- Natural satin finish provides a stunning aesthetic
- Length: 9.8’’
- Height: 2.45’’
- Width: 3.4’’
- Diameter: 9.8’’
- Material: 24-Ply American Rock Maple and Copper
- Washer: Special Silicone Suspension Washer
- Mount: Mono Mount
- Finish: Black Satin
- Product Code: GRVXCL-BS