Mapex T660 Threaded Shaft Round Top Throne
WHY SHOP WITH DRUMMERS ONLY?
MORE WAYS TO PAY...
All goods (excluding pre-owned products) are supplied with at least One Years Manufacturers Warranty.
In the event of any problems you can call us on 0141 429 3799, email us at [email protected] quoting your receipt number or if you have an account on our website you can arrange the return directly from your account dashboard.
The T660 throne is a solid upgrade for players needing something a little better than an entry-level throne without stepping too far out of a smaller budget.
This throne has a 13” x 2.5” round top base providing a larger platform than the Mapex T270A. It also has a threaded steel spindle height adjustment, something that is usually found on much more expensive models. This spinning height adjustment makes minor height changes quick and easy, making it easy to use and even ideal for kit sharing situations.
- The 13 x 2.5 inch round seat makes it easy to pack inside the hardware bag, or even in a drum in a case.
- The 17.5″ to 22″ height range with steel spindle adjustment works for a wide variety of player sizes and ages and is easy to use.
- The double-braced legs with slip-proof rubber feet provide durability and stability. The Spindle-Lock mechanism makes the drum throne even sturdier and securer.
- 13″ Wide x 2.5″ Thick Round Cushioned Seat
- Soft but Durable Vinyl Covering
- 17.5″ to 22″ Steel Spindle Height Adjustment
- Double-Braced Quad Legs
- Slip-Proof Rubber Feet