This Classics Custom Dual 16 inch Trash Crash is complex with a fast quick attack and little sustain. It’s a cymbal that is ideal for standing out amongst the noise and would be a perfect addiction to a stack configuration
There is more to the Classics Custom Dual series than first meets the eye, with this brand new series (courtesy of Meinl) being as sonically striking as they look, if not more so!
Classics Custom Duals have a sound that is complex through and through, making them ideal for adding some sophistication to your setup and bringing a new edge to your performance. Every Classics Custom Dual has a sound character that is musical, rich, and full bodied with a dark to mid timbre.
These new duals start with a warm fundamental tone, the brilliant polished edges have a feel that is flexible and responds quickly when crashed. On top of this, the dark center of these cymbals helps produce a quick powerful punch, giving you a cymbal that is complex without sacrificing presence. All Classics Custom Duals are considered Mid to High volume cymbals, with this cymbal having a moderate to quick sustain.
The Classics Custom Duals are Meinl’s newest venture into harmoniously blending warmth and explosive response for a line of cymbals that feel at home whether in a professional studio or on the main stage.
Across the full assortment of these new Classics Customs Duals is enough voicings to accommodate a wide range of diverse musical styles, excelling in everything from Metal to Rock, Pop, Fusion, R&B, and Studio recording.
Classics Custom Duals are made in Germany from B12 bronze alloy using 100% renewable energy. They feature a lathe formed profile, extra hammering, a combination of wide and narrow blade lathing, and a signature dark/ brilliant finish.
- A Fast Attack With Quick Sustain
- A brand new cymbal from Meinl!
- A sophisticated sound character that is complex without sacrificing a cutting & punchy warm sound
- Excellent for a diverse range of musical styles, including Metal, Rock, Pop, Fusion, R&B, Studio Recording, and more
- As sonically striking as they look and then some!
- Sound character is complex, musical, rich, and full bodied.
- 16 inch diameter Meinl trash crash cymbal
- Made in Germany of of B12 Bronze Alloy using 100% renewable energy
- Lathe formed profile with extra hammering
- Wide blade lathing on the dark center, narrow blade lathing on the brilliant edges
- Signature Classics Custom Dual Dark/ Brilliant finish
- Mid to Dark Timbre
- Medium to High Volume with Moderate to Quick Sustain
- Shaped with computerised hammering and pressure point technology
- Medium weight
- 2-year warranty