Stagg Cymbal Gel Control / Damper Pads 3 Pack – CGC-03-BK
WHY SHOP WITH DRUMMERS ONLY?
MORE WAYS TO PAY...
All goods (excluding pre-owned products) are supplied with at least One Years Manufacturers Warranty.
In the event of any problems you can call us on 0141 429 3799, email us at [email protected] quoting your receipt number or if you have an account on our website you can arrange the return directly from your account dashboard.
The Stagg Cymbal Control Gel Damper Pads are an essential accessory for any drummer, allowing you to dampen or control the overtones of your cymbal by simply placing the gel on the cymbal’s surface. Suitable for any cymbals from 5” to 20”, the Gel Damper Pads can be trimmed to size to offer the perfect sound for each of your cymbals.
The gel pads can also be cleaned with water and soap, allowing you to reuse them on other cymbals or in different positions if you require. Whether you want to practice quietly at home, or control your sounds whilst onstage or in the studio, the Stagg Cymbal Control Gel Damper Pads make a great addition to any setup.
- Dampen and control the sound of your cymbals
- Perfect for fine tuning your cymbals or quiet practice
- Easily trimmable and reusable
- Designed for any cymbals from 5” to 20”
- Includes three cymbal gel control pads
- Use: Overtone controller, practice silencer
- Compatibility: Bells, splashes, crashes and rides (trimmable gel pads)
- Feature: Reusable by cleaning them with water and soap
- Quantity: 3 pieces
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 320g (0.71 lb)