The Tama ‘The Classic’ Hi-Hat Stand is a flat base, vintage style hi-hat stand from Tama, featuring quick and responsive pedal action. The single-braced flat base tripod legs allow you to position the stand in spaces tripod stands won’t fit.
You can place the stand closer to the bass drum, or between the legs of regular tripod stands, making it a flexible addition that can free up space in tight situations. The tripod base also folds upwards, providing you with compact and easy transport convenience.
The newly designed classic style foot-board features a lightweight design constructed with a smooth surface, making it suitable for any drumming style. A unique feature of The Classic Hi-Hat Stand is the ability to individually adjust the spring tension and the foot-board angle. To adjust the footboard angle simply loosen the bolt and slide the center pipe up or down to find the ideal position for you.
- Direct-pull action ensures quick, responsive action
- Flat base tripod leg design makes for a sleek, lightweight design
- Unique ability to individually adjust spring tension & foot-board angle
- Smooth surface foot-board is ideal for all styles
- Newly designed die-cast joint reduces stand movement throughout play