The Tama HP900PN Iron Cobra Power Glide Pedal is new and improved with extra speed and power plus a smoother, quieter more sensitive action. All models boast upgrades and improvements including a new frame structure, improved connecting unit on the double pedals and more. Plus all pedal base-plates are retrofittable for the new Cobra Coil.
- Power-Strike Cobra Beater: Provides a fatter, punchier sound and optimised beater action without delaying impact
- Swivel Spring Tight: Enables the spring tension post to swivel, allowing free spring movement and a much smoother feel
- Hinge Guard Block: Enables separate parts construction of hinge connections which improves the part more durable
- Super Stabiliser Design: Wider base-plate and frame design for increased stability
- Para Clamp II Pro: Features rubber to firmly attach the pedal to the hoop and also prevent scratching