Yamaha HPH-MT5 Studio Monitor Headphones – Black
WHY SHOP WITH DRUMMERS ONLY?
MORE WAYS TO PAY...
All goods (excluding pre-owned products) are supplied with at least One Years Manufacturers Warranty.
In the event of any problems you can call us on 0141 429 3799, email us at [email protected] quoting your receipt number or if you have an account on our website you can arrange the return directly from your account dashboard.
The HPH-MT5 Headphones features 40mm custom drivers with CCAW voice coils as well as a wide frequency range, ensuring optimal accuracy for professional monitoring purposes. The wide frequency range (20Hz – 20kHz) ensures you hear every nuance of your audio as it was intended, ideal for mixing and mastering. The lightweight and compact design of the HPH-MT5s features large ear pads constructed from smooth synthetic leather and low-resistance cushions for optimal comfort and high levels of isolation. The CCAW voice coils and powerful neodymium magnets ensure optimal signal transference which results in the best possible audio performance.
Reference-Quality Audio Performance
The Yamaha HPH-MT5 Studio Monitor Headphones deliver exceptional sonic accuracy, ideal for mixing and mastering applications. The custom Yamaha drivers feature CCAW voice coils and powerful neodymium magnets for the best possible audio performance, ensuring optimal clarity and depth in your audio. Every component of the HPH-MT5 headphones are specially picked to deliver the most accurate sound possible, completely eliminating extraneous resonance. The extended frequency range (20Hz – 20kHz) ensures you pick up every nuance of your original audio as it was intended, perfect for mixing sessions. The resulting sound is flat and transparent, perfect for professional monitoring applications.
Lightweight & Comfortable
The ultra-lightweight design (250g) and large ear pads ensure optimal comfort, even when used for extended periods of time. The smooth synthetic leather earpads and low-resistance cushions not only bring comfort but absorb excess vibrations as well, providing high levels of isolation, drowning out any background noise that may distract you from your monitoring. One of the most unique features is the three-dimension arm pivot design that allows you to provide a snug fit to the shape of your head, helping to alleviate fatigue and improve wearability. Additionally, the headphones feature a detachable straight 3 metre cable with corrosion-resistant gold-plated stereo mini-plug and gold-plated 6.3mm stereo adapter for optimal signal transference, ensuring exceptional audio quality.
- 40mm custom drivers with CCAW voice coils which deliver a broad frequency range, from 20Hz to 20kHz
- A closed-back, circumaural design for excellent isolation
- A super-light design with smooth synthetic leather and low-resistance cushions for comfort, even during extended mix sessions
- Multi-axis arm pivoting with an adjustable length allows for a comfortable wearing position
- Moveable earcups allow single-ear monitoring
- Thick, durable ABS housing and folding arm make the HPH-MT5 headphones ideal for use in tough working environments or for travelling
- 3m cable suitable for use in a wide variety of applications
- Stereo minijack connector with full-size 1/4″ stereo jack adapter included
- Includes carrying bag
- Type: Closed-back, Circumaural (Over Ear)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity (SPL): 100dB/mW
- Maximum Input Power: 1600 mW (at 1kHz)
- Impedance: 51 ohms (at 1kHz)
- Driver Unit: 40 mm, Dynamic, CCAW Voice Coil
- Cable: 3.0m (9.8ft), straight cable
- Connector: 3.5mm (1/8”) stereo with 6.3mm (1/4”) stereo adaptor
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 165 x 203 x 88 mm (6.5″ x 8.0″ x 3.5″) (Without cable&plug)
- Weight: 245g (0.5lbs) (Without cable&plug)
- Accessories: 3.0m Straight cable, Threaded 6.3mm (1/4″) gold-plated adaptor, Nylon carrying bag