Yamaha Recording Custom 14x8in Snare Drum – Real Wood
WHY SHOP WITH DRUMMERS ONLY?
MORE WAYS TO PAY...
All goods (excluding pre-owned products) are supplied with at least One Years Manufacturers Warranty.
In the event of any problems you can call us on 0141 429 3799, email us at [email protected] quoting your receipt number or if you have an account on our website you can arrange the return directly from your account dashboard.
The Yamaha Recording Custom snare is refined to the finest details to ensure the most crisp and articulate sound imaginable. There are a few reasons why this drum sounds exceptional. High-tension, one-piece lugs ensure optimum sustain, with crisp and articulate tone. 6mm 6-ply shells with 30 degree bearing edges synergise to create maximum shell tone, focus and vintage punchiness, while removing unpleasant overtones, and keeping the good ones. Completely smooth and fluid to operate. The Q-Type strainer is incredibly robust and stable, keeping its position firmly.
- 30-degree bearing edges for maximum head to shell contact
- 6mm 6-ply birch shells provide balanced tone that’s perfect for recording
- Triple-flanged hoops allow shell to resonate more freely
- High-tension one-piece lugs ensure optimum sustain
- Q Type strainer is robust and smooth to operate
- Real Wood finish – vintage vibe and looks stunning
- Diameter: 14”
- Depth: 8″
- Hoop: Triple-flanged
- Lugs: 10
- Shell Material: Birch
- Shell Thickness: 6-ply 6mm
- Top Head: Remo US Coated Ambassador
- Bottom Head: Remo US Snare Ambassador
- Strainers: Q Type, DC3 Type
- Snare Wire: 25 strand high carbon steel
- Bearing Edge: 30-degree