As with the introduction of Stage Custom in 1995 YAMAHA once again sets the standards of value and sound. The new Stage Custom inherits 100% birch wood and upgraded metal parts.
The shell is a key factor in a drum’s ability to “rumble,” or resonate. Accordingly, the Stage Custom employs 100% birch – a classic in the realm of high-class drum kits. Moreover, with its six-ply structure the Stage Custom accurately conveys the vibrations produced at the impact surface, achieving performance that overwhelms anything in its class.
- Shell: All Birch 6ply
- BD Head: Front: Ebony P3 type. Batter: Clear P3 type
- FT/TT Head: Top: Clear Ambassador. Bottom: Clear Diplomat. SD Head: Top: Coated Ambassador Bottom: Snare Ambassador
- Lug: Seperate lug (Absolute lug )
- Hoop: Triple flange hoop (1.5mm) (TT/FT/SD) Wood hoop (BD)
- Tom Mount: Y.E.S.S. (Yamaha Enhanced Sustain System)
- 8x7in Tom
- 10x7in Tom
- 12x8in Tom
- 14x13in Floor Tom
- 16x15in Floor Tom
- 20x17in Bass Drum
- 14×5.5in Snare Drum
- TH945B Double Tom Holder
- Tom Holder & Clamp (for 8in Tom)
- Finish: Raven Black
*Shell Pack only – double tom stand not included.
*Pic shows 22in bass drum for illustration only.