*Display model. Drumheads feature light stick/beater marks. Small mark under reso side hoop where pedal was attached.
As with the introduction of Stage Custom in 1995 YAMAHA once again sets the standards of value and sound. The new Stage Custom inherits 100% birch wood and upgraded metal parts.
The shell is a key factor in a drum’s ability to “rumble,” or resonate. Accordingly, the Stage Custom employs 100% birch – a classic in the realm of high-class drum kits. Moreover, with its six-ply structure the Stage Custom accurately conveys the vibrations produced at the impact surface, achieving performance that overwhelms anything in its class.
- Shell: All Birch 6ply
- BD Head: Front: Ebony P3 type. Batter: Clear P3 type
- FT/TT Head: Top: Clear Ambassador. Bottom: Clear Diplomat. SD Head: Top: Coated Ambassador Bottom: Snare Ambassador
- Lug: Seperate lug (Absolute lug )
- Hoop: Triple flange hoop (1.5mm) (TT/FT/SD) Wood hoop (BD)
- Tom Mount: Y.E.S.S. (Yamaha Enhanced Sustain System)
- 12x8in Tom
- 14x13in Floor Tom
- 18x15in Bass Drum
- CL945LB Ball and Socket Tom Arm
- Finish: Cranberry Red
*Shell Pack only – snare, stands & cymbals are not included.