Focused tone, yet open enough to have great character. The Yamaha Tour Custom snare features 6-ply, 5.6mm all-maple shells with a 45-degree bearing edge. This adds tonal depth and a sensitive, quick response.
Crisp, snappy attack cuts through. Full-bodied tone gives presence to your groove. The Tour Custom snare provides the perfect balance between value and high-end design. Featuring 6 ply all-maple shells, the 14 inch Yamaha Tour Custom snare produces rich bass frequencies from the shell. But, the attack is cutting and crisp. Combined, there’s a crisp snap and full-bodied pop from the shell. Made using popular dimensions and high-end material, the Tour Custom snare is adaptable to your style. Finished in Liquorice Satin, providing a bold, matte visual to your performances.
- 6 ply 5.6mm all-maple shells for full-bodied tone and presence
- 45 degree bearing edges provide sensitive response
- 2.3mm Inverse Dyna Hoop controls overtones
- P Style strainer is easy to grip and provides smooth operation, with secure locking
- Dimensions: 14×5.5in
- Shell Material: 6-ply 5.6mm maple
- Bearing Edge: 45 degree / R1.5
- Hoop: Inverse Dyna Hoop (10 hole)
- Lug: Absolute Lug
- Snare Bed: 2.7mm
- Strainers: P Type
- Batter: Remo US Ambassador Coated
- Resonant: Remo US Snare Ambassador
- Snare Wire: 20 strand high carbon steel