Focused tone, yet open enough to have great character. The Yamaha Tour Custom snare features 6-ply, 5.6mm all-maple shells with a 45-degree bearing edge. This adds tonal depth and a sensitive, quick response.
To give you more control, the Tour Custom features a 2.3mm Inverse Dyna Hoop. This controls the overtones from the maple shell, providing more focus on the fundamental tone. With ten Absolute Lugs the snare remains in tune while adding a touch of class to the drums appearance.
- 6 ply 5.6mm all-maple shells for full-bodied tone and presence
- 45 degree bearing edges provide sensitive response
- 2.3mm Inverse Dyna Hoop controls overtones
- P Style strainer is easy to grip and provides smooth operation, with secure lock
- Dimensions: 14” x 5.5
- ”Shell Material: 6-ply 5.6mm maple
- Bearing Edge: 45 degree / R1.5Hoop: Inverse Dyna Hoop (10 hole)
- Lug: Absolute Lug
- Snare Bed: 2.7mm
- Strainers: P Type
- Batter: Remo US Ambassador Coated
- Resonant: Remo US Snare Ambassador
- Snare Wire: 20 strand high carbon steel