The Yamaha XP80 8in DTX Triple Zone Silicone Pad is an expansion snare or tom pad, ideal for use with a range of electric drum kits. The textured cellular silicone head allows for a responsive and realistic playing experience, whilst offering a silent operation with minimal vibrations.
3-Zone Pad Design
The Yamaha XP80 DTX Single Zone Silicone Pad is a 8-inch electronic expansion drum pad with a transcendent feel. A textured cellular silicone pad design allows the pad to feel like an acoustic, offering the most accurate recognition of your hits and providing the most accurate sounds possible. The XP80 pad is divided up into 3 zones and supports open and closed rimshots for a versatile and lifelike playing experience. For example, you can create an acoustic drum sound when you hit the head area, a cowbell sound when you hit the open rim area, and a loop sound when you hit the closed rim area. Perfect for a broad range of drumming styles, the Yamaha XP80 is the ideal expansion pad for any user ability.
* Before you purchase a pad, refer to the pad compatibility table to make sure that you can connect the pad to your drum trigger module.
- Textured cellular silicone head
- 3-zone design
- Open and closed rimshot support
- Acoustic drum feel
- Included clamp bolt and stereo phone cable
- Zone: 3 (Head/Open Rim/Closed Rim)
- PAD surface: TCS (Textured Cellular Silicone) Head
- Package Contents: XP80 main unit x 1, Clamp bolt x 1, Stereo phone cable x 1
- Available for: Snare and Tom Pad
- Tom mount hole: Yes
- Pad Controller: No
- Connections: Standard stereo phone output jack x1