Zildjian K Customs are cast bronze cymbals based on the original K Zildjians but are made with very complex machine hammering techniques. K Customs are dry and complex, making them popular among jazz drummers.
Combines the power of a 14″ with the control of a 13″ HiHat pair. Reverse Mastersound “Hybrid hammering” on bottom cymbal. Increased surface area on contact points between cymbals result in a warmer “chick”.
- Category: K Custom Series
- Size: 13.25 in. / 33.655 cm.
- Weight: Medium Thin Top / Medium Bottom
- Finish: Traditional Finish Outer Half, Brilliant Finish Inner Half
- Bell Size: Small
- Profile: Medium-High
- Pitch: Mid
- Sound: Solid Chick
- Volume: Project
- Balance: Cut
- Sustain: Short
- Skill level: Advanced, Beginner, Intermediate, Professional Genre(s): Alternative, Concert Band, Country, Fusion, Hard Rock, Hip Hop, Jazz, Latin, Marching, Metal, Orchestral, Other, Percussion, Pop, Punk, Rock, World