We check out the incredible new Pure Alloy Custom Cymbals from Meinl!
What does a classic cymbal mean to you? Would it be fully lathed or have visible hammer marks? Pinpoint definition or a smooth, mellow feel?
What if you could check ALL of those boxes?
This is Meinl Pure Alloy Custom.
A timeless voice with clarity, cut and shimmer, these cymbals have an added dose of flexibility, smoothness and warm wash to give you both a classic shine AND modern mellowness.
Meinl Pure Alloy Custom tech specs
- Smoked bronze finish top brings out visible hammer marks
- Brilliant finish underside
- Fully lathed top and bottom
- Pure Alloy bronze
- Precision hammered into shape
- Medium-thin weight for more give
- Classic tone with modern abilities
- Made in Germany
The particular cymbals we used in this video were the 15in Pure Alloy Custom Medium Thin Hi-Hats, the 18in Pure Alloy Custom Thin Crash, 18in Pure Alloy Custom Trash Crash and the 22in Pure Alloy Custom Medium Thin Ride
Keep Up To Date With All Our Blogs, Reviews, Videos & More By Joining Our Mailing List!